My colleague Rob (who claims “Trust me…I’m a salesman” :-) ) posted a nice article about how to make authorization calls to Oracle Entitlements Server using REST.
Search this blog
- Oracle Entitlements Server - Hello OES World!
- Authentication, Coarse Grained Authorization and Fine Grained Authorization
- Oracle Entitlements Server: Attributes (Part 1/3 – Context Attributes)
- Oracle Entitlements Server Web Services SM – Part 1 (OpenAz PEP Decision API)
- Oracle Entitlements Server: Attributes (Part 2/3 – Dynamic Attributes)
I created this blog when I was a Product Manager for Oracle Entitlements Server (OES). I will not be posting new OES articles. Please refer to OES OTN page for the latest product info.
DISCLAIMERThe views expressed on this Blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle. Copyright (c) 2011 notice. Copyright for each blog article is owned by its author/authors. All Rights Reserved. I/We (i) do not guarantee correctness of any information in this blog/website. (ii) are not liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information on this blog/website, (iii) assume no responsibility for anyone's use of the information, (iv) are not liable for any damages.